Manningham is fortunate to have one of the largest networks of open space in metropolitan Melbourne. Covering 17 per cent of the municipality and ranging from large natural areas to intimate pocket parks, these open spaces provide a variety or unstructured play opportunities for children and families.
Major features of the City of Manningham include Ruffey Lake Park, The 100 Acres (Flora and Fauna Reserve), Westerfolds Park, Warrandyte State Park, Westifield Doncaster Shopping Centre, Stockland The Pines Shopping Centre, Easter Golf Club, Kellybrook Winery, Yarra Burn Winery, the Yarra River and various parkland along the Yarra River.
Steven Chen as the director of Biggin & Scott Manningham is proud of having his business in Manningham and has offered his services in the area for more than 10 years.
Biggin & Scott Manningham is a boutique agency with vast knowledge of the Manningham and surrounding areas. Our team is culturally diverse which gives us the ability to assist clients from many different backgrounds in all their real estate needs.
- 441 Serpells TerracePrice on Application533
- 2/945 Doncaster Road$690,000-$740,000322
- 2/8 Lavender Street$465,000-$495,000211
- 15B Henry Street$1,100,000-$1,200,000422
- 2/38 Cantala DrivePrice on Application432
- 56 Maroondah TerracePrice on Application421
- 1 Alexander CrescentPrice on Application622
- 9 Foliage Way980,000 – 1,050,000
- Unit 2/3 Hearthside Court$500,000 - $550,000
- 108 Rathmullen QuadrantPrice on Application552
- 6/3-5 Wickham AvenuePrice On Application332
- 9 Alpine Avenue$800,000~$850,000
- 5 Saxon Street$1,400,000~$1,480,000422
- 6 Gray Street$1,200,000311
- 103/8 Berkeley StreetPrice on Application321
- 32 Martha Street$1,050,000-$1,100,000422
- 64 Saxonwood DrivePrice On Application322
- 1&2/1 Myrtle CourtPrice on Application432
- 2/250 Williamsons Road$990,000~$1,089,000432