Biggin & Scott was established in Chapel Street during the 1890 property boom and has been trusted by generations of Melbourne property sellers, investors and landlords. Our founder, TGL Scott, was the Mayor of Prahran and a local identity.
Today, Biggin & Scott is experienced in all aspects of real estate including residential, commercial, sales, auction, leasing, property management, body corporates and home loans. We have a continual influx of youthful enthusiasm and experienced real estate professionals who are progressive and dynamic.
THE BIGGIN & SCOTT DIFFERENCE
Biggin & Scott has outlasted other real estate businesses for the simple fact that we are reliable, trustworthy, honest and professional. We pride ourselves for being able to provide the following services to you:
- Local boutique agencies maintain personal, one-on-one service
- Innovative marketing ensures your property stands out, creating more buyers and tenants leading to higher prices and yields
- Our award winning website receives more than one million visits per month and we have alliances with other major websites
- Our cutting edge technology reaches more buyers and tenants
- We reach thousands of registered clients through our ‘Priority Alert’ email alert system
- Our magazine is read by an enormous number of buyers every day
- Over 200 professionals work together to achieve maximum results
- Unique advertising attracts more buyers and tenants
- Biggin & Scott offer clients exclusive advertising
- Leading, renowned and accredited auctioneers
- Skilled, honed and enthusiastic negotiators who work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Thorough reporting and feedback with guidance and advice you can rely on
- The hallmark of our success is achieving high prices for our vendors and yields for our investors.
USING OUR NETWORK TO EXPOSE YOUR PROPERTY
- We operate throughout Inner and Metro Melbourne
- Our network reaches more buyers and tenants than other estate agents
- We work as a team to sell and lease your property
- We provide reliable advice about marketing your property and how to maximise sale prices and rental returns
- Diligent and effective marketing – local and world-wide reach
- High profile exposure in Melbourne’s most buyer read newspaper
- Full colour pages in our property guide that is circulated throughout Melbourne
- High exposure with unique attention grabbing display boards
- Each property listed with Biggin & Scott is placed on all major websites in real estate
- Access to Biggin & Scott’s database of investors that has over 18,000 landlords and tenants
- Internal intranet matches from our vast pool of buyers and tenants
- Dominance in the market place, with prolific sales and lease boards, internet and tabloid exposure. This ensures prospective buyers and tenants must be in contact with Biggin & Scott representatives.