At Biggin & Scott we understand that when you are selling or leasing a property, getting the best possible sale or rental price is the number one priority.
We combine innovative marketing with unrivalled local knowledge, experience and expert negotiation to achieve outstanding results for every property transaction.
Our extensive multi-office network promotes your property to potential buyers and tenants in inner city, metropolitan and regional areas. Our cutting edge technology and intranet database system also enables us to pinpoint the right buyers or tenants for your property.
When you entrust us to manage your sale or handle your investment property, you can be sure you are in safe hands.
Our specialist team of real estate professionals has been carefully selected for their experience, local knowledge, intelligence and proactive approach to property sales and management. You will get the best possible result in the shortest time, with a minimum of fuss.
We have extensive systems and procedures in place to ensure every avenue is explored. Our accredited auctioneers make it their job to gain an intimate knowledge of every key benefit of your property.
The right mix
- Our marketing strategy employs a tailored mix of traditional advertising and new technology to achieve maximum exposure and high-impact promotion via:
- Our popular and award winning website bigginscott.com.au and four leading real estate websites that receive more than one million visits per month.
- Feature property placement’ in relevant suburb search categories on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
- Our automated ‘Priority Alert’ property notification system matches your property to thousands of registered property hunters.
- Affordable, full-page colour exposure in our award winning weekly property guide, Abode.
- Local and metropolitan newspaper advertising including the Sunday Age Auction Results.
- Personalised letters and emails to over 18,000 landlords, tenants, buyers and investors.
- Award winning photography, copywriting and marketing collateral that includes pointer boards, colour brochures, letter drops and window display posters.
- Editorial development that maximises your chance of gaining valuable newspaper and magazine coverage at no cost.
- Our network of offices and intranet system ensures all potential buyers are notified of your property.
Integrity, reliability and service
At Biggin & Scott, integrity, reliability and service have become the hallmarks of our business.
Our boutique style local offices provide personal one-on-one service.
Our management style encourages both individual accountability and a team environment where everyone works together to achieve the best possible outcome. We work with you at every stage, offering practical advice and support.
Benefits of our effective marketing strategies
- More buyers will be attracted to your property.
- Increased competition at your auction, during private sale negotiations or at tender.
- You’ll achieve the highest possible sale price.
- More tenants will be attracted to your property.
- Increased competition.
- You will quickly secure the best quality tenant.
- You will enjoy low vacancy rates and higher rental yields.