- 308 Errard Street South$679,000 - $719,000422
- 1405 Sturt Street$1,750,000 - $1,850,000422
- 317 Tinworth Avenue$430,000 - $460,000322
- 9/724 Chisholm Street$265,000 - $285,000211
- 3/274 Humffray Street North$320,000 - $350,000221
- 111 Clyde Street$420,000 - $440,000212
- 304 Drummond Street North$1,590,000 - $1,650,000524
- 137 Moola Street$595,000 - $629,000322
- 1 Bennett Street$665,000628
- 7 Chapmans Lane$650,000644
- 2436 Beaufort-Carngham Road$1,150,000 - $1,250,000734
- 7B Seymour Crescent$165,000
- 2 Valley Drive$550,000 - $600,000422
- 286a Humffray Street North$560,000 - $585,000322
- 232 Bungaree-Wallace Road$539,000423
- 16 Rattray Court$530,000 - $575,000423
- 214B Elsworth Street West$150,000
- 21 Spencer Road$750,000 - $790,000424
- 214A Elsworth Street West$150,000
- 13B Fraser Street$150,000
- 13A Fraser Street$150,000
- 40 Carramar Drive$1,290,000 - $1,350,000539
- 413 Errard Street South$380,000 - $405,000211
- 412 Ripon Street South$580,000 - $630,000322
- CA Rivetts Road$855,000 - $940,000
- 24 Rivetts Road$282,000 - $310,000312
- 92 Nunns Road$400,000 - $440,000314
Discover the Biggin & Scott difference when you ask our expert team about the opportunities available and houses for sale in Ballarat. Biggin & Scott’s boutique agencies provide the personalised service and local knowledge that make all the difference as you hunt for the house of your dreams.
Using our extensive network and established presence throughout Melbourne’s suburbs and regional centres the Biggin & Scott team matches experience with youthful enthusiasm. Our 130 year heritage is balanced by a continual influx of young, dynamic agents, who join our experienced team members to cover all sectors of the real estate market. We use this blend of enthusiasm and experience to seek out the golden real estate opportunities that others may miss, while our skilled teams of local agents use their knowledge to match clients to their potential dream homes.
Modern Ballarat may have built its reputation as a gold rush town, however there are still treasures aplenty to be found in this vibrant regional centre. With a more convenient commute to the Melbourne CBD than many of the so-called metropolitan suburbs, the houses for sale in Ballarat offer incredible value to the discerning buyer looking to make a more permanent tree change.
If you are searching for houses for sale ‘near me’, in Ballarat, or in any of the surrounding suburbs of this thriving region, then get in touch with Biggin & Scott’s Ballarat agents today.