- 214 Lyons Street South$690,000 - $739,000322
- 614 Armstrong Street North$540,000 - $570,000311
- 912 Lydiard Street North$450,000 - $480,000312
- 4/320 Humffray Street North$285,000 - $302,500211
- 60 Lofven Street$550,000 - $600,000521
- 9 Ron Court$450,000 - $490,000634
- 5A Malakoff Street$450,000 - $480,000311
- 317 Peel Street North$280,000 - $300,000311
- 2/707 Humffray Street South$319,000 - $329,000211
- 807 Lydiard Street North$479,000 - $519,000322
- 708 Ascot Street South$540,000 - $575,000321
- 528 Doveton Street North$590,000 - $639,000312
- Lot 12 Brooke Street$120,000 - $132,000
- 1405 Sturt Street$1,750,000 - $1,850,000422
- 304 Drummond Street North$1,590,000 - $1,650,000524
- 7 Chapmans Lane$650,000644
- 2436 Beaufort-Carngham Road$1,150,000 - $1,250,000734
- 7B Seymour Crescent$165,000
- 232 Bungaree-Wallace Road$495,000 - $539,000423
- 214B Elsworth Street West$150,000
- 214A Elsworth Street West$150,000
- 13B Fraser Street$150,000
- 13A Fraser Street$150,000
- 40 Carramar Drive$1,290,000 - $1,350,000539
- CA Rivetts Road$855,000 - $940,000
- 24 Rivetts Road$230,000 - $250,000312
Discover the Biggin & Scott difference when you ask our expert team about the opportunities available and houses for sale in Ballarat. Biggin & Scott’s boutique agencies provide the personalised service and local knowledge that make all the difference as you hunt for the house of your dreams.
Using our extensive network and established presence throughout Melbourne’s suburbs and regional centres the Biggin & Scott team matches experience with youthful enthusiasm. Our 130 year heritage is balanced by a continual influx of young, dynamic agents, who join our experienced team members to cover all sectors of the real estate market. We use this blend of enthusiasm and experience to seek out the golden real estate opportunities that others may miss, while our skilled teams of local agents use their knowledge to match clients to their potential dream homes.
Modern Ballarat may have built its reputation as a gold rush town, however there are still treasures aplenty to be found in this vibrant regional centre. With a more convenient commute to the Melbourne CBD than many of the so-called metropolitan suburbs, the houses for sale in Ballarat offer incredible value to the discerning buyer looking to make a more permanent tree change.
If you are searching for houses for sale ‘near me’, in Ballarat, or in any of the surrounding suburbs of this thriving region, then get in touch with Biggin & Scott’s Ballarat agents today.