New4 Winwood Drive$520,000 - $570,000211 New11/197 Bayswater Road$570,000 - $627,000211
- 2/7 Tormore Road$500,000 - $550,000211
- 6/1 Chandler Road$375,000 - $400,000211
- 7/1 Chandler RoadUnder Offer211
- 3 & 8/1 Chandler Road$300,000 - $330,000111
- 20 Maughan Road$730,000 - $790,000423
- 1 Valma Street$780,000 - $850,000532
- 270 Bourkes Creek Road$1,300,000 - $1,430,000426
- 8 Armstrong Road$850,000- $900,000212
- 30 Murray CrescentInspection by Appointment Only424
Bayswater is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 29 km east of Melbourne's Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Knox. At the 2016 Census, Bayswater had a population of 11,758.
Current Education in Bayswater include Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School, Bayswater Primary School, Bayswater South Primary School, Bayswater West Primary School and Bayswater Secondary College (formerly Bayswater High School).
Its most well-known reserve is Bayswater Park, where football and cricket is played on the two ovals, as well as netball and tennis, on surrounding courts. The adjacent playground, known by the locals as the 'Train Park', contains a disused steam engine, which has been altered for children to play on.