- 406/304 Lygon StreetContact Agent111
- 8 Royal CrescentContact Agent564
- 1/1 Hume CourtContact Agent432
- 389 Auburn RoadContact Agent311
- 4 Pitta CloseContact Agent312
- 15 Derwent RoadContact Agent
- 1113/443 Upper Heidelberg RoadContact Agent111
- 201/808-810 Sydney RoadContact Agent111
- 7 Tullamarine Park Drive$3,400,000
- 2/154 Ferguson Street$540,000
- 105 Holmes StreetContact Agent
Amongst the Eastern Suburbs houses for sale, Hawthorn East has always had a lot to offer. The area’s beloved California bungalows date back to the 1920s, and if that’s not your style you will find many modern homes in this ever growing and changing suburb as well.
The tree lined streets and spacious parks and ovals give a tranquil feel to this otherwise bustling suburb, and provide plenty of space for exercise or relaxation.
Local schools, a variety of restaurants, and convenient shopping centres round out the picture, contributing to the appeal of the suburb for everyone from young families to retirees.
Commuting to the city couldn’t be simpler, with trams, buses and trains, experiencing the delights of the neighbouring suburbs or Melbourne nightlife is always within reach.
With so many inducements to get out and explore all that is on offer in Hawthorn East, the suburb has the relaxed and friendly vibe of a smaller outer suburb, all without straying far from the CBD.
If you have been searching for houses for sale in Hawthorn East ‘near me’ then get in touch with the experts at Biggin & Scott. Our agents work hard to maintain the reputation for honesty, integrity, and personalised service that the company has won over the past 130 years of business in the real estate industry.
Whether you are searching for an investment property in a central location, or a family home for the generations, we will help you find one with the features, floorplan, and style that you require.