After 20 years the Dandenong area, the Kitney family, along with Andrew Ward, have decided to rebrand, to create Biggin & Scott Dandenong. This most exciting new venture will see the same family values and outstanding service that have been so well received in the area for a number of years by Colin Kitney and his family through their residential management business.
Service, communication and the right advice will be key elements to Biggin and Scott Dandenong. With the experience of Colin with over 40 years in real estate and Andrew with 8 years, purchasers and vendors will get a genuine personalised service unparalleled for the area. Always endeavouring to live and work through a motto of ‘Being who we said we will be’, this sincere care and understanding of people’s needs is paramount in the everyday dealings with people. We take pride in our empathy, integrity and professionalism, where we have compassion and understanding of every situation.
You can always rely on the service of Biggin and Scott Dandenong because we know people.
For all your real estate needs including; Property Management, Investing, Selling & Purchasing, Colin & Andrew would be pleased to hear from you.
- 2/6 Clement Street$420.00 per weekly432
- 21 Myrtle Grove$240.00 per weekly211
- 3/34 Dorothy Street$280.00 per weekly211
- 18/71 James Street$320.00 per weekly211
- 2/116 Princes Highway$280.00 per weekly211
- 4 Cheam Street$330.00 per weekly311
- 13 Waranga Street$420.00 per weekly325
- 15 Pitman Street$380.00 per weekly322
- 16 Claret Street$340.00 per weekly311
- 46 Titcher Road$350.00 per weekly311
- 2/11 Temby Close$380.00 per weekly321
- 2/16 Tarene Street$450.00 per weekly321
- 14 Homestead Road$400.00 per weekly421
- 15 Fletcher Road$360.00 per weekly311
- 7/139 Endeavour Drive$325.00 per weekly211
- 93 Elonera Road$340.00 per weekly312
- 1/28 Deakin Crescent$310.00 per weekly310
- 24/35 David Street$350.00 per weekly211
- 40 Alma Road$360.00 per weekly322