New9 Lone Pine Avenue$2,100,000 + GST if applicable13166
- 16a Vanina Street$340,000
- 227 Scotts Lane$835,000422
- Lot 2 /20 Howe Street$595,000
- CA8 SEC9C Camp Street$660,000
- 6 Nash Lane$370,000
- 1/4 Trewhella Avenue$560,000211
- Lot 1 /20 Howe Street$1,750,000640
- Villa 3/1-7 Crippa Close$615,000221
- 29 Raglan Street$795,000326
- 2 Smith Street$795,000422
- 1329 Daylesford Malmsbury Road$1,100,000 - $1,150,000322
- 33 Fraser Street$350,000110
- 26 Golf Links Road$729,000422
Nestled amongst the foothills of the Great Dividing Range, Daylesford is famed for its mineral springs, and the region is rich in history and natural features. So much more than just a tourist town, the charming region continues to thrive and grow, and as a result there are varied options in both the old and new houses for sale. Daylesford is home to charming original miners’ cottages close to town, and contemporary family homes filled with all the modern features you would expect to find in an inner-city suburb.
Whether you are searching for a tree change, a hobby farm, or a quiet block of land in this gorgeous regional centre, the Biggin & Scott team always have a selection of properties that are sure to inspire some Daylesford dreaming.
When searching for your dream home with Biggin & Scott, you know you are in good hands. Our passionate and experienced team members carry out the company values of honesty and integrity, with a commitment to delivering the very best service for our customers that has seen Biggin & Scott remain a trusted name in real estate for the past 130 years.
If you are searching for houses for sale ‘near me’ in Daylesford, Castlemaine, or Hepburn Springs, search with the industry experts. Biggin & Scott will use their local knowledge to help you locate an exciting opportunity to build or buy your dream home.