Dispute Resolution

Dispute Resolution

Dispute Resolution process

Biggin & Scott aims to make it easy for you to bring any problems or complaints to our attention.

You should raise your issue with the agent, representative or property manager who is handling your business. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, there are a number of options to make a complaint to us.

In the first instance, we ask that you contact the Director of the office your complaint is in relation to. If you are not entirely satisfied with the resolution, we request that you inform the Biggin & Scott Resolution Officer of your concerns in writing.

When raising your concerns, please ensure you provide as much detail as possible, including:

-Your name and contact details
-A detailed description of the complaint
-The name of Franchise Owner or Staff Member that the dispute relates to
-Resolution sought

You can provide this information to the Biggin & Scott Resolution Officer:

By email:


By post:

Biggin & Scott Complaints Officer
Biggin & Scott Corporate Pty Ltd
10 Illowa St Malvern East
Malvern East VIC 3145

Biggin & Scott will acknowledge your complaint and endeavour to have the office involved resolve your concerns as soon as possible. The Biggin & Scott Resolution Officer will oversee the process and liaise with you and the relevant office Director to ensure the issues are completely examined.

We will treat the process and all the details of your complaint, in strict confidence.

Sometimes it will not be possible to resolve a complaint relating to rentals to everyone’s satisfaction, and you might want to refer the matter to the CAV.