- 5/26 Beach AvenueContact Agent211
- 52 Vale StreetContact Agent310
- 9/41 Raglan StreetUNDER OFFER111
- 901/6 Station StreetContact Agent211
- 2 St James ParadeContact Agent311
- 210/3-5 St Kilda Road$500,000 - $550,000211
- 3/49 Ruskin Street$560,000 - $590,000211
- 4/36 Grey Street$900,000-$940,000211
- 305/163 Fitzroy StreetContact Agent212
- 8/1 Acland Street$285,000111
- 316/K6 High StreetContact Agent111
- 25/127 Grey Street$299,000110
- 307/181 St Kilda Road$365,000111
- 113/3-5 St Kilda Road$375,000110
Biggin & Scott, one of Melbourne’s most respected Real Estate groups was established in Chapel Street, Prahran during the 1890 Victorian property boom and has been trusted by generations of property sellers, investors and landlords. Our founder, TGL Scott, was the mayor of Prahran and a local identity. Since then our inner-city network has extended to over 40 offices and reaches more prospects than any other estate agency.
The St Kilda office was established in 1971 on Fitzroy Street with our sister office in Elwood office opening in 2015. Claudio Perruzza has been the director and officer in effective control of the St Kilda branch since 2003 and in 2015 expanded by opening the Elwood branch. Biggin & Scott St Kilda / Elwood currently have one of the biggest property management divisions in the Bayside area, making the offices industry leaders.
We have outlasted other real estate businesses in the area for the simple fact; we are reliable, trust worthy and professional. After 40 years of leading the market share in St Kilda, we pride ourselves on high quality service and most importantly stay at the forefront of what we do on a yearly and constant basis. Our St Kilda and Elwood Offices are highly respected for our work ethic, our market share and their sensational results.
Rental after hours emergency contacts:
For Plumbing, please call Intuitive Plumbing (03) 8502 2982
For Electrical, please call Trace Electrical on 0419 564 726
For any Locksmith needs, please call Ace Locksmiths on 9534 0586