New14/12-14 Hamilton Road$470,000 - $510,000211 New4 Winwood Drive$520,000 - $570,000211 New11/197 Bayswater Road$570,000 - $627,000211
- 2/7 Tormore Road$500,000 - $550,000221
- 6/1 Chandler Road$375,000 - $400,000211
- 7/1 Chandler RoadUnder Offer211
- 3/1 Chandler Road$300,000 - $330,000111
- 20 Maughan Road$730,000 - $790,000423
- 1 Valma Street$720,000 - $770,000532
- 270 Bourkes Creek Road$1,300,000 - $1,430,000426
- 8 Armstrong Road$850,000- $900,000212
- 30 Murray CrescentInspection by Appointment Only424
Ferntree Gully is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, 32 km east of Melbourne's Central Business District, located within the City of Knox local government area. Ferntree Gully recorded a population of 26,428 at the 2016 Census.
Ferntree Gully has many Eucalyptus trees (gum trees) and lies at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges. Its boundaries meet Upper Ferntree Gully, a separate but similarly named suburb with the same postcode, Boronia to the North, Scoresby to the West and Lysterfield to the South. The eastern boundary coincides with the Ferntree Gully National Park which is a National Park administered by the Federal Government. Ferntree Gully is in a high fire risk area in the vicinity of the Ferntree Gully National Park, however the majority of the suburb is considered low risk.
Natural features include a large part of the Dandenong Ranges National Park which forms a picturesque backdrop to Ferntree Gully, especially the Ferntree Gully village part of the suburb.