- 20 Wallace Street$930,000 - $980,000422
- 36A Madden Street$750,000 - $790,000321
- 12 Amarco CrescentContact Agents For Details
- 35 Soudan RoadContact Agents For Details312
- 20 La Scala Avenue$598,000221
- 116 Alma StreetContact Agents For Details211
- 3 Alwyn CourtContact Agents For Details212
- 5/14 Horizon Drive$789,000322
- 13 Cambridge Street$759,000312
- 207/11 Horizon Drive$495,000 - $515,000221
- 10 Comley StreetContact Agent For Details313
- 35 Morley Street$610,000 - $630,000312
- 1 Maireana Street$950,000422
- 102/64 Wests Road$525,000221
- 3/170 Mitchell Street$690,000 - $750,000422
- 22/2 Horizon Drive$370,000111
- 47 Cedar DriveContact Agents For Details532
- 35 Carlton Street$710,000312
- 32 Lily Street$1,300,000422
- 6 Bradford Court$899,000313
- 10 Navigator StreetContact Agents For Details318
- 14/101 Ballarat Road$259,000111
Just beyond the Melbourne CBD, the Maribyrnong river gives a peaceful focal point to this growing suburb. The houses for sale in Maribyrnong have something to offer everyone, from quaint original homes to the Esplanade’s multi-million-dollar properties.
Whether you desire a home with old-world charm, or one with modern, architectural design, the Biggin & Scott team would love to help you locate a house with the perfect floorplan, location and style. If it’s important to you then our expert team have the local knowledge to help you find it. From proximity to public transport for an easy daily commute, to a house with established gardens, or one boasting low-maintenance simplicity, it is our mission to help you find a home that ticks all the boxes.
To help our customers who are searching through the houses for sale in Maribyrnong ‘near me’ we look at what is most important to them. In Maribyrnong it is possible to find a property with park or river views, or one close to the riverside cycling/jogging tracks that link the area’s many parks and gardens. There are homes within walking distance of the bustling shopping districts, or quiet cul-de-sacs tucked away in family-friendly streets.
With over 130 years in the real estate industry, Biggin & Scott has built a reputation for honest and reliable agents who use their local knowledge to help each client find a home they will love.