- 314 & 316 Canterbury RoadContact Agent
- 314 & 316 Canterbury RoadContact Agent734
- 3/490 Mitcham Road$800,000 - $880,000322
- 41 Elonara RoadContact Agent423
- 2/66 Chippewa Avenue$770,000 - $835,000322
- 5 Henry RoadContact Agent422
- 23 Outrigger CourtAsking $630,000 To $680,000
- 1A Windouran Drive$695,000 - $760,000212
- 1/66 Chippewa AvenueUNDER OFFER322
- 23 Montgomery PlaceSelling as a whole312
- 72 Roy StreetContact Agent For Inspection423
- 73 Glenburnie RoadContact Agent432
- 468 Mitcham RoadContact Agent414
- 7 Henry RoadUnder Contract316
- 335B/1 Colombo Street$395,000 to $430,000211
- 63 Cambridge RoadHuge Stamp Duty Saving322
- 26/280 Maroondah HighwayContact Agent For Inspection111
Located in Melbourne’s leafy eastern suburbs, Mitcham is a sought-after area for homeowners and property investors alike. With a variety of houses for sale, Mitcham has something to suit many styles for people from all walks of life. From quaint Arts and Crafts family homes, to compact modern apartments.
Close to shopping centres, Maroondah Highway, and Eastlink, this suburb has all the local amenities you need, while also offering a straightforward commute into the Melbourne CBD or surrounding suburbs.
The area boasts a number of quality schools, both public and private, and the area’s parks, quiet tree-lined streets and excellent public transport options make Mitcham the ideal suburb to raise a family.
Whether you are new to the area or have lived nearby your entire life, when searching for houses for sale in Mitcham ‘near me’ it pays to search with the local experts. Biggin & Scott’s Mitcham team can help you find the ideal property in this sought-after area.
With over 130 years in the industry, we know real estate, and with a caring local team, we know Mitcham. If you are struggling to find a property that ticks all the boxes, then why not get in touch with our team today?