- 644 Gilbert Road$750,000 - $825,000322
- 54 Lebanon Street$1,150,000 - $1,250,000322
- 206/15 Pascoe Street$420,000 - $460,000211
- 4/8 Murray Street$350,000 - $370,000111
- 2/84 Market StreetEXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST431
- 1/34 Swift StreetCurrent Bid $700,000210
Tue 28th Jul: 7:00pm
- 11/446 Albion Street$318,000110
- 504/75 Wellington StreetPRIVATE SALE $780,000 ~ $810,000221
- 1/66 St Georges RoadPrice Reduction221
- 7/10-12 Lennon Street$299,000 - $325,000110
- 1/683 Plenty RoadCONTACT AGENT
- 2/187 Mansfield StreetPrice Reduction! $290,000 - $309,000111
- 3/13 Larnoo Avenue$450,000 - $495,000210
Sat 14th Mar: 11:00am
- 203/46 Cambridge Street$490,000 - $510,000110
Sat 29th Feb: 11:00am
- 324 Victoria Road$1,120,000310
- 87 Salmon StreetRange from $330,000111
- 2/15 Bent StreetANOTHER SOLD BY TIM 0449 998 787321
- 835 Park StreetCirca $4,000,000624
- 467 Nicholson StreetCONTACT AGENT521
- 21 Irene AvenueCONTACT AGENT
- 21 Irene AvenueFOR SALE $755,000310
The blend of old and new that characterises most of the South Eastern suburbs is evident in the beautiful blend of houses for sale Northcote has to offer. From red brick California bungalows to contemporary townhouses showcasing the latest and greatest in compact living, there is something for everyone in Northcote.
Catch the latest bands at the Northcote Social Club or relax in the charming Westgarth Cinema. Northcote’s restaurant and café culture is strong. On High Street you can shop until you drop, eat until you’re full, and party the night away.
The area’s parks, gyms and trails cater to the active lifestyle, and the facilities at All Nations Park include netball and tennis courts, a skate park and playground.
To those searching for houses for sale in Northcote ‘near me’, the local Biggin & Scott team are ready to assist with unrivalled local knowledge and a passion for all that this wonderful suburb has to offer.
Northcote is a good choice for investors, as the youthful, trendy atmosphere and availability of public transport make this a popular suburb for renters who study or work nearby. Northcote is also a favourite amongst families searching for an area with great schools, parks and transport, as well as an easy commute to Melbourne’s CBD.