Biggin & Scott Port Melbourne is the cornerstone of prime real estate in Melbourne’s prestige bayside suburbs. Unparalleled service and an unsurpassed reputation make choosing an agent in the local market an easy decision.
Our purposefully selected team are the core of our success, with an impressive 75 years of combined experience dealing exclusively with Port Melbourne property. This makes Biggin & Scott Port Melbourne the obvious first port of call for anyone thinking of selling, renting or buying local real estate.
Our extensive and current knowledge of all things Port Melbourne offers substantial benefits to our clients:
- Accurately assessing property value within current and changing market conditions in infinitesimal detail;
- Advising investors and owner-occupiers about properties that will best suit their personal needs;
- Plethora of qualified buyers within our sophisticated database, to match every property criteria.
- Our thorough and consistent work with buyers we have established a
- Helping prospective tenants find their perfect home from our curated and extensive database of properties for lease;
- Securing the right tenant not just the ‘easy tenant’ to ensure a well cared-for investment, low hassle and consistent tenancy for our landlords;
- Overall, we go above and beyond to match people with property, in every sense of the phrase.
Being part of a reputable franchise network of over 40 offices is a great advantage that Biggin & Scott Port Melbourne has within the marketplace. This offers a higher reach of potential buyers, invaluable resources and support provided companywide across Melbourne and Victoria.
Call the specialist team at Port Melbourne today for your all your sales, management and buying needs.
For more information please feel welcome to consult our director David Lack on 8671 3777 or 0418 996 265.
New29 Edwards Avenue$960 per week420
- 215/54 Nott Street$475 per week111
- 202/19 Rex Avenue$855 per week322
- 73 The Crescent$995322
- 1/55 Johnston Street$525 per week121
- 8 Ingles Street$320 per week110
- 14 Little Tribe Street$650 per week210
- 14/9 Herbert Street$410 per week111
- 83 Evans Street$600 per week210
- 86 Nott Street$795 per week322
- 1011/576-578 St Kilda Road$800 per week222
Sold60 Beacon Vista$1,800,000 - $1,850,000321 Sold86 Station Street$1,842,000321 Sold121/99 Dow Street$720,500221 Sold58 The Crescent$2,250,000322 Sold4 Ingles Street$895,000210 Sold6 Ingles Street$750,000210 Sold501/19 Pickles Street$805,000211 Sold123 Pickles Street$1,050,000 - $1,150,000211 Sold302/84 Bay Street$937,000221 Sold211/50 Dow Street$875,000222 Sold210/99 Dow Street$485,000111 Sold16/105 Beach Street$1,350,000 - $1,450,000221 Sold12 Weeroona Street$1,000,000 - $1,100,000312 Sold70 Clark Street$995,000310 SoldB404/84 Bay Street$945,000221 Sold503/115 Beach Street$1,425,000221 Sold4/105 Beach Street$1,950,000 - $2,145,000322 Sold84 Evans Street$1,100,000 - $1,200,000320 Sold111 Albert Street$975,000210 Sold48 The Crescent$1,858,000321 Sold2/106 Southbank Boulevard$770,000211 Sold2/80 Dow Street$561,000111 Sold17 Bridge Street$1,150,000 - $1,250,000210 SoldG601/93 Dow Street$986,000322 Sold202/115 Beach Street$1,365,000221 Sold213/99 Dow Street$450,000111 Sold103/25 Pickles Street$625,000212 Sold601/108 Bay Street$1,180,000222 Sold8/71 Beach Street$1,950,000 - $2,145,000332 Sold21/97 Cruikshank Street$1,130,000322 Sold5/96 Bay Street$555,000111 Sold303/65 Beach Street$550,000111 Sold7 Mariposa Place$1,725,000321 Sold23 Park SquareContact Agent321 Sold43 Alfred Street$825,000210 Sold5/55 Johnston Street$690,000 - $730,000211 Sold4 Mariposa Place$2,205,000422 Sold507/55 Beach Street$1,155,000211 Sold8/24 Foote Street$375,000111