COMFORT LIVING IN THE HEART OF BRUNSWICK
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Tucked away in a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac, is this freestanding Victorian home, which you wont want to miss!
- Two double bedrooms (both with BIRs)
- Neat bathroom with a shower over bath
- Split systems and ducted heating throughout
- Central lounge room
- Open dining area with built-in breakfast bar and adjoining kitchen with dishwasher
- Solid-timber floors
- Full-size internal laundry
- Great size backyard complete with storeroom and single carport (remote-controlled rollerdoor) to Henty Street behind
Easy access to the best of Brunswick including cafes and restaurants, popular shopping precincts, parks and Merri Creek trails, local primary schools and Lygon Street trams.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or Ignite. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 26th May 2022