The Biggin & Scott Sunshine team is proud to present an attractive property, located in a highly sought-after location, where all amenities are in walking distance.
Sitting on the corner of Churchill Avenue and Hargreaves Crescent, the house is a neighbour of Braybrook Community Hub, Braybrook Park, Good Start Childcare Centre, local shops and delicious Vietnamese, Italian and Filipino food and coffee. Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is just within walking distance.
As you enter the property you will find spacious living, flowing through into the dining zone, and leading seamlessly to the large kitchen and meals area, connecting to a huge covered entertaining area.
Comprising of three large bedrooms with built in robes (a large bedroom downstairs). The property is also suitable for people who want to work from home business.
Other features include:
- Automatic sliding gate
- Freshly painted
- Heating and Cooling System
- Alarm system
- High quality security doors
- Three primary school surround
- Bus 408 & 410 commuting daily
- Easy access to four big shopping centres: Highpoint Shopping Centre, Sunshine Shopping Precincts, Central West Shopping Centre and Braybrook Shopping Centre
Be quick to enquire and inspect.