Classic Family Home By The Beach
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
What's old is new, and this much loved and original family home offers funky shag pile carpet, mission brown kitchen complete with bight yellow handles and even a bright red bathroom basin which is very cool. However, if the 70's isn't your style, it's great to know that this home has great bones and with some hard work and cosmetic updating you will own a modern family home in a prime beachside location.
Features include separate light filled lounge and dining rooms, generous bedrooms with ensuite to master, heating & cooling, sunroom & alfresco entertaining area, lock up garage and carport all on a generous corner block of approx. 640sqm.
Located in Seaford's Golden Mile, you will love the luxury of being able to walk to the stunning bay beaches, local schools, train station, shops and recreational reserves. Perfect for families, first home buyers or investors, homes like this don't last so be quick to get funky with this beachside gem.
• Original three-bedroom two-bathroom family home on approx. 640sqm of land
• Spacious light filled living areas with outdoor alfresco area
• Gas ducted heating, cooling, garage plus carport
• Large corner block with development opportunity
• Walk to local beaches, shops, schools, recreational reserves & transport