NEWLY RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR IN 70’s BRICK BLOCK
**PLEASE NOTE - BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT**
Positioned just off Swan Street, in a low-density boutique complex.
- 1 spacious and light filled bedroom with walk in robe
- Fully renovated brand new kitchen with new appliances
- Well-appointed & newly renovated bathroom
- European laundry built into kitchen, washing machine included
- Other features include; timber floors, rear of block positioning, ground floor location with easy access, security entrance and double brick construction
Tucked away just off the bustling Swan Street strip. Live the real Richmond lifestyle with endless restaurants, bars and pubs on your doorstep as well as easy access to Burnley Park and the Yarra River’s bike paths & walking trails. An abundance of transport options are on offer too with trams, trains and the Monash Freeway close by allowing you to access anywhere in Melbourne metro seamlessly. You can easily walk to the MCG to catch a game of footy on a Friday night or to the Botanical Gardens on a Sunday morning! Welcome to the best of inner city Melbourne, Welcome to Richmond!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.