1200SQM (APPROX.) AN ENCHANTING CLASSIC ON AN ENORMOUS BLOCK!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO INSPECTION - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK A TIME.
Sitting on a standout rectangular 1200 sqm (approx.) wide frontage 20m(approx.) block which is enormous for those who can envisage multiple townhouses/units (STCA) or a grand and luxurious Vermont future, this utterly enchanting 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom original with a self-contained unit at the rear is an opportunity that does not come along often.
- You can enjoy staying in current residence and build multiple units (STCA) at back
- You have the option to transform the block into multiple townhouses/units (STCA)
- The expansive allotment is ideal for buyers who desire to build their custom dream family home (STCA)
- Extension (STCA) of the current residence will be an appealing option
- This property is well-maintained and has an old world charm for those who want to live in it today!
- Make the most of beautiful sash windows, elevated skirting, stained timber woodworking, and decorative cornices
- Huge open central living with modern timber floors is split into family and dining zones
- Tiled kitchen has space for meals and comes with timber cabinetry, stone benchtops, contemporary appliances, and sizeable pantry
- 3 main bedrooms come with built-in robes including the master bedroom with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Self-contained unit at the rear is great for extended families or as an extra income stream, and features 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and a bathroom
- Generous undercover entertainer's balcony at the home's rear terrific for summer meals
- Magical garden has so much space while offering a bridge over a pond, pergola, and deck area
- Under house laundry and teenager's retreat
- Powered workshop plus shed storage
- Heating and cooling
- Ample off-street parking options
Zoned for Vermont Secondary College and Vermont Primary School zones (STCA). Moments to Brentford Square Shopping Centre, shops on Boronia Road, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, Eastland Shopping Centre, Buckanbe Park, Stephens Reserve, Simpson Park, Campbells Croft Reserve, St James Primary School, buses, Mitcham Station, and Eastlink.