This home is available to inspect by private appointment. Please call Sarah Evans on 0419 668 333to book your private appointment.
Clean, Tidy & Affordable
This affordable two-bedroom home Is In a great location within a short walk to the local shops and cafs, Frankston train station, Frankston CBD and cinemas/entertainment. This unit offers two spacious bedrooms with ample storage space, carpet throughout the living area and bedrooms, kitchen with a double sink unit, gas cooking and pantry, central bathroom and separate laundry as well as off-street parking with a well-presented front porch. This central location In Frankston offers a great lifestyle for singles, couples or even families with easy access to all your needs!
- Two spacious bedrooms with wardrobes featuring ample storage space
- Functional kitchen and central bathroom
- Affordable living with a short distance to the local shops and cafs, Frankston CBD and entertainment services and Frankston train station
- Off street parking with a single parking space amongst the block of units
- Heating in the living area to keep you warm In those cooler months
Available from:Thursday 28th October 2021