Your options are endless: Attention first home buyers, investors and developers.
First time ever offered to the market.
This beautifully maintained weatherboard home sits on a great size block of 615m2. An exceptional opportunity for an investor/developer.
Immediately appealing from its attractive front and rear landscaping, let your creativity run free with this character filled home.
Comprising: 2 spacious bedrooms, high ceilings, a relaxing formal lounge, kitchen/meal area, central bathroom, laundry with separate toilet. Features include Split system air conditioner, large tool shed and off-street parking for multiple cars.
Within walking distance to:
- Kororoit Creek, bus stops, Arthur Beachley and Buckingham reserve.
- Within a short walk to Sunshine Station, Buckingham Reserve, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Primary School
- Less than 5 minutes drive to Sunshine Market Place Shopping Centre, Village cinema, Victoria University and Keith Miller Oval
- 20 minutes drive to the Melbourne CBD
PS: Approved train station to airport to be built in Sunshine
Private Inspections only. To arrange your inspection Call Kevin on 0401846486 or Frank Forti on 0419321816.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
* Photo ID required for all inspections.