A RARE RICHMOND HILL GEM WITH PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
Irresistibly appealing, this captivatingly rare block-fronted Victorian has been elevated to another level thanks to a brilliant update combining period charm and contemporary finishes.
With an array of standout features including a stylish kitchen adjoining the fabulous living/dining zone, a flexible floor plan that can easily adapt to suit your needs plus an oversized private garden oasis and unrestricted views of the city skyline – the home’s incredibly central location footsteps to the delights of Bridge Road/Swan Street is simply another reason to inspect.
With approved plans and permits for a spectacular renovation featuring a rooftop terrace and rear studio, this really is an exciting lifestyle opportunity and one not to be missed.
Tempting restaurants and cafes, boutique shopping and public transport are at your fingertips whilst Melbourne’s world famous sporting & entertainment precinct and CBD are merely moments away.
All this, on a substantial 7.1m x31.1m (approx.) slice of premium Richmond land.
- Stunning lime-washed floors and soaring 3.4m ceilings bringing in streams of natural sunlight & warmth
- Flexible floorplan with versatile living spaces and three generous bedrooms, main with terrace balcony
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom both with exquisite marble finishes; European laundry
- Captivating views of Melbourne’s city skyline
- Quiet one-way street with secure off-street parking via Lennox Street
- Approved plans and permits for a 40sq three storey luxury renovation plus studio including double stacker car park.
Move straight in and enjoy or embark on the approved renovation and lap up the incomparable lifestyle on offer.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.