Perfectly Located Lifestyle Property close to Daylesford
An attractive and unique eco-fitted home sited on approx half an acre of level and productive land at Sailors Falls, close to Daylesford township. The residence has spacious living areas with practical access to sheltered courtyards and vegetable gardens. Surrounded on three sides by a neighbouring property, which in turn, adjoins Hepburn Regional Park, provides this special property with a lovely, low maintenance rural setting yet only minutes to Daylesford town centre.
- Lovely rural setting yet only minutes to Daylesford town centre
- Spacious and bright main living area with wood combustion heater, wall of north-facing windows (8mm laminated glazing) French doors open to a private and sheltered courtyard
- Step up to large central dining/second living room
- 4 bedrooms plus study - master has ensuite bathroom with bath, private deck
- Country kitchen with gas cooking, adjacent meals area, separate large walk-in pantry store
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, second toilet
- Mains power plus 1.5kw grid-connected solar
- Numerous fruit-producing trees, established vegetable gardens
- 54,000-litre rainwater tank capacity
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS*****
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.