A CLASS OF ITS OWN ON RICHMOND HILL WITH TERRACE & CITY VIEWS
Perfecting the art of inner-city living, this Victorian cottage has been carefully extended to provide exacting low maintenance accommodation with far-reaching appeal.
This stylish home will attract the attention of professionals and families looking for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle.
- Traditional frontage and modern extension architecturally designed for light, space and privacy.
- Upstairs open plan living and dining zone flanking a chef’s stone kitchen boasting premium appliances including a gas cooktop.
- The curved cathedral ceilings lead to sliding doors through to a private and super-stylish alfresco terrace with city views.
- Spacious master suite with built in robes and sliding doors to delightful private courtyard.
- Two further bedrooms, one with gas log fireplace and the other with decorative marble fireplace and built-in robes.
- Modern central bathroom with bath, separate lavatory and European laundry.
- Split system heating/cooling and ample storage.
High on Richmond Hill, just a breath from the dining temptations of Swan Street and Bridge Road and merely minutes from the MCG. The home is placed for the easiest trip into the CBD and within minutes of Citylink.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.