Stunning, Contemporary Townhouse, Many Additional Features Throughout - ONE WEEK FREE RENT*
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
Exuding style and sophistication, this home is overflowing with modern features and set in a peaceful cul-de-sac location. Comprising:
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher, stone bench tops, generous cupboards and additional breakfast bench.
- Sunny living space with floor to ceiling windows leading to a private outdoor decked area
- Two king sized bedrooms, both featuring built in robes, access to a small courtyard and main features ensuite bathroom
- Central bathroom with full size bathtub (only property in the development with a bathtub)
- Separate laundry, generous storage options & additional private roof terrace
- Further enhancements are zoned climate control throughout, hardwood boards and off street secure car parking
Offering a secluded location, this home offers instant access to Chapel Street, Windsor Station and the ever vibrant St Kilda.
* Conditions Apply
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 14th January 2021