CLUNES TIME TRAVELLER
Located on the main street of historic gold mining town Clunes, and currently home to the Time Travellers vintage store, this wonderful property is full of character with a colourful history of use since its establishment in 1864.
Comprising 2 large main rooms, kitchen and bathroom facilities, the owners have retained the gorgeous original features of the building while incorporating modern-day equipment and fittings.
The building is an integral part of the charismatic streetscape of this wide thoroughfare that has featured in a number of local and international film productions including Mad Max, Ned Kelly, The Leftovers and Picnic at Hanging Rock.
An easy 30 min drive to Daylesford, 10 minutes to Creswick and 20 minutes to Ballarat.
Inspections by advance appointment only.
• Historic building with many original features
• Gallery-retail space, bed/sitting room with wood fire, French doors to private secure courtyard and access to rear street (Purcell Street)
• Commercial kitchen has stainless steel benches, fridge, gas stove, extractor, (previously a café, wine bar & intimate music venue).
• Central bathroom (disabled access) with toilet and vanity. Second toilet and storage area
• Commercial grade reverse cycle heating/airconditioning. Ceiling fans, stylish lighting
• 3 phase power, town water & sewerage. LP gas