CONTEMPORARY LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located in the highly sought after Charlie Building, this is an outstanding example of urban renewal. Tucked away in a surprisingly quiet location, this substantially sized one bedroom apartment is a mere fifty metres from the Bridge Road buzz.
- Well presented with clean lines, the apartment features a queen-sized bedroom with mirrored BIR’s
- Large bathroom with premium fixtures & fittings; ample storage, walk-in shower & European laundry facilities with room for a washer & dryer
- The stylish kitchen has a stone benches, stainless steel European appliances, dishwasher and plentiful storage
- While the living zone presents a generous space for dining and lounge furniture with a balcony for additional space.
- Floor to ceiling windows, quality carpets, reverse cycle air-conditioning and secure parking for one car & storage cage, complete this super-sized inner urban home.
Resident access to a landscaped poolside terrace, recreation area and gymnasium affords this property significant lifestyle appeal. Add to this, access to Bridge Road cafes and shopping, multiple public transport options, walking distance to the MCG and close proximity to the CBD.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Tuesday 1st March 2022