INNER CITY LIVING AT ITS FINEST
Top floor offering city skyline views.
Located in the evolving Malthouse district, a neighbourhood that will become an exclusive niche in Melbourne.
- 2 double bedrooms – master offering walk in robe, balcony & study nook
- Light and bright open plan living and dining leading out to entertainer’s balcony
- Stylish kitchen and breakfast bar; stone benches, stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms; central with bath; ensuite to master
- Security under cover parking
- Storage cage
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Separate European laundry
- 92sqm approx. of lifestyle living; 82sqm approx. internally
- Rent potential up to $600pw ($31,200pa)
Highly regarded ERA building with pool, gym and communal outdoor garden.
On the doorstep of Swan Street with transport, cafes, restaurants, MCG, Tennis Centre, AAMI Park, Gosch’s Park, Yarra River, bike paths, The Tan and Botanic Gardens all close by.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.