HERITAGE CHARM IN BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
Occupying a prized corner allotment within the popular Golden Square precinct, this fully-renovated period home delivers contemporary family living with a twist of Victorian charm. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens and boasting generous spaces filled with every comfort, this evocative home is just footsteps to Bicentennial Park & Cafe, close to Burnley Station and within moments of shops, Citylink and a range of elite schools.
- Sundrenched living and dining zone with bespoke cabinetry and views out to the vine-entwined alfresco deck.
- Premium quality kitchen boasting high-end Miele appliances and an inviting breakfast bar.
- Decorative fireplaces in two of the three beautiful bedrooms including the spacious ensuite master.
- Private, family-friendly gardens including a freestanding studio/home office with split system heating/cooling.
- Sparkling family bathroom with both bath and shower plus a full laundry and considerable storage throughout.
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating/cooling plus a double auto garage accessed off Crimea Street.
Thoughtfully renovated to create the perfect fusion of modern luxury and traditional charm.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.