AMAZING POTENTIAL ON THIS FANTASTIC VERMONT BLOCK WITH SCHOOL ZONE APPEAL (STSA)!
Situated on an incredible 729 sqm (approx.) allotment on Canterbury Service RD with a wonderful north-facing front, this well-presented and charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level residence is an exceptional offering to live in while also offering enticing redevelopment potential!
• This home is very livable with bright northern living and interiors that have been superbly maintained.
• There is the option to live in the current home and subdivide the land at the back and build a stylish new residence (STCA).
• You can also utilise the entire block to build up to 3 new luxurious townhouses (also STCA).
• The current property is further open to contemporary renovation.
• Embrace the north-facing lounge and dining zone which offers large windows which lets in fantastic light!
• Open family/meals adjoins the classic kitchen which has a functional design.
• Master bedroom delivers a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Other bedrooms with BIRs have easy access to the central bathroom with separate toilet.
• Laundry with external access.
• Polished timber floors.
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, reverse cycle cooling.
• LED down lights
• Large garden space at the rear
• Double garage with remote control
• Additional off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
In the Vermont Secondary College (STSA) and Rangeview Primary School zones, and near Brentford Square Shopping Centre, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, Eastland Shopping Centre, Mitcham Train Station, Heatherdale Train Station, BUS740, and Bus742 (taking you to Mitcham, Vermont South shopping Centre, Glen Waverley, Monash University, Oakleigh, Chadstone S.C), and Eastlink.