Spacious Freestanding Unit Great Value
This property is available for inspection this Saturday the 30th between 11:30am - 12:30pm.
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 30th November 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
This beautifully presented freestanding two-bedroom unit is located in a quiet tree lined street and will be perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors. The home features a spacious light filled living area plus a separate dining area, a stunning kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans, central bathroom, generous bedrooms and a master bedroom complete with a walk in robe. Entertain in style or enjoy a morning coffee on your own private sun drenched deck that could also be enclosed to be utilised all year round. The home also features a lock up garage with internal access to the home and is only one of three on the block.
Surrounded by all the local amenities, this home is perfectly located to be able to stroll to local schools, parkland, shops, cafes and public transport. Seaford is renowned for its stunning bay beaches and recreational tracks along the foreshore which are only a short three-minute drive from this home. Enjoy the convenience of Eastlink and Peninsula Link both only minutes away as well as all the local recreational parks and walking tracks on offer. This home will ideally suit first home buyers, young families, downsizers and investors. This quality home is priced to sell, so book your inspection today.
• Quality two bedroom freestanding home with lock up garage.
• Spacious light filled living areas including zoned lounge and dining room.
• Updated kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher plus ample bench and storage space.
• Gas ducted heating, split system cooling plus ceiling fans.
• Sun drenched outdoor deck plus garage with internal access.
• Walk to shops, cafes, parkland, local primary schools & the beach
• Ideal home for families, first home buyers and investors at an affordable price
Available from:Monday 23rd November 2020