Period Home in Brilliant Location
Located within easy walking distance to the town centre and quaint Corner Store café this circa 1870s Victorian home sits on a substantial garden allotment of 515sqm.
• Open plan kitchen has been updated and located to the rear of the house adjoining the stunning dining and living
• Kitchen, living & dining open onto paved alfresco area, ideal for entertaining
• 2 Spacious living areas with large double hung Baltic windows
• 3 of 4 bedrooms are fitted out with built in robes
• A private low maintenance established garden with beautiful plum tree makes ideal play or entertainment space
• Heritage features abound; soaring high ceilings with Baltic pine flooring throughout, original fireplaces in all the rooms
• Gas central heating throughout the property to keep you warm in winter
This home has been lovingly maintained in its original, grand state. It is completely comfortable as-is, yet with a fresh coat of paint & a little modernising, it would be a stunning contemporary home, inspection is a must!