3 BEDROOM PLUS STUDY BRICK HOME POSITIONED ON AN ENORMOUS BLOCK
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
The property is located within walking distance of excellent state schools including Hawthorn West Primary, Melbourne Girls' College, and Yarra Primary. It is also a short stroll to Bridge Road and Swan Street cafes and the Victoria Gardens shopping centre.
This stylish home offers:
- Large sun-filled living area
- Separate gas stainless steel kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, and breakfast bench and meals area
- Three generous bedrooms, BIR's
- Sparkling bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry/storage with wall mounted dryer
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Sun-filled study overlooks the large garden, which features fruit trees (lemons, oranges, olives and pomegranates)
- Along with a clothesline and shed for additional storage
- Central heating throughout the house will keep you warm in winter, and there are additional split system heaters/air conditioners in the living room and master bedroom
- The property also offers off-street parking for two cars, and a parking permit for street parking from the local council
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 11th December 2020