ABSOLUTELY GREAT AS IS, YET SCOPE TO IMPROVE/EXTEND (STCA)
Low maintenance 3-bedroom home in the heart of Richmond.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes; Huge master bedroom situated upstairs
- Tiled kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining, drenched in natural light with French doors leading out to paved low maintenance courtyard garden
- Central bathroom with bath and laundry facilities
- Separate powder room
- Rear lane access via Little Buckingham Street; potential for 2 tandem + parking permits (STCA)
- Land size: 163sqm approx.
- Rent potential up to $750pw ($39,000pa)
Positioned in a quiet leafy streetscape, within walking distance to Citizens Park, Gleadell Street Market, Bridge Road & Victoria Street shops, restaurants and public transport. Moments away from Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre & cinemas, Yarra River walking trails, not to mention the CBD and South Yarra only a quick tram ride away!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.