BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM PERIOD HOME SET IN A PRIME LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This stunning double fronted, two storey terrace is a rare gem set in the heart of Richmond.
- lovely private front courtyard,
- two large living areas with ornamental open fire places, perfect for formal dining and lounge, or to be used as one large formal setting.
- decorative stair case (with storage underneath)
- light filled, state of the art, stunning kitchen boasting an incredible amount of storage, crisp white stone bench tops with breakfast bar, stainless steel range hood, gas cooking, electric oven & dishwasher.
- Large spacious casual living area leading from the kitchen, with floorboards, split system heating and cooling and even more storage
- full laundry area and stylish modern bathroom with bath, frameless shower, heating and ample storage
- lovely sunny courtyard, or secure parking for one car.
- huge master bedroom housing built in storage and shelving, opening via two sets of glass double doors onto a stunning and private balcony set amongst the vines
- good size second bedroom also includes huge amount of storage.
- light filled study or 3rd bedroom
- hydronic heating throughout - including bathrooms
- beautiful ornate period features stylishly mixed with modern flair.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 19th March 2021