SPLIT LEVEL TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN THE HEART OF EAST MELBOURNE – THE BEST LOCATION IN TOWN!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located in an amazing development, this home is not only quiet and private, but extremely secure!
- Two double bedrooms, north facing for spectacular natural light, with BIRs and ensuites (master with WIR)
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining space with glass doors to private courtyard
- Great kitchen with loads of storage and bench space, breakfast bar, dishwasher and - gas cooktop
- Two sparkling ensuite bathrooms, 1 with shower over bath, the other with shower
- Powder room for guests
- Separate laundry with trough
- North facing private courtyard with sun all year around
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Huge linen cupboard
- New paint and carpet throughout
- Secure undercover parking for 1 car
- Rubbish chute
- Communal pool, spa, gym
Stunning treed outlook. Walk to amazing parks with Fitzroy Gardens half a block away. Close to a full range of sporting venues, including tennis courts a block away in Powlett Reserve and a full range of public and private medical facilities in the surrounding area. The eclectic shops and cafes of Smith Street and Gertrude Street all at hand.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 3rd December 2020