Spacious Modern Unit At The Rear Of The Block With Two Carspaces
This modern and spacious unit is located at the rear of the block and is in excellent order throughout with quality fixtures and fittings provided. It is situated in a great central location close to transport, shops, restaurants and other amenities. It features:
- Security Entrance
- Spacious entrance hall with storage
- Large open plan living area with built in entertainment unit
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops and lots of storage
- Study niche with built in desk
- Spacious Master bedroom with Built in wardrobes and ensuite access
- Modern ensuite bathroom with bath
- Second equally spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite access to main bathroom
- European Laundry
- 2 car spaces located under the building
- Storage cage
This property is n great condition and being at the rear of the block is perfectly positioned. Register your interest now, it won’t last long.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Tuesday 30th November 2021