3 BEDROOM FRENCH PROVINCIAL HOME WITH 2 BEAUTIFUL COURTYARDS!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Perfect for a young family or professionals working from home!
- 2 huge bedrooms with BIRs, master with dressing room
- 3rd smaller bedroom or nursery
- Additional large separate study with built in cabinetry
- Large living area with large windows and leafy aspect
- Separate dining room
- Large galley style kitchen with loads of storage, dishwasher, ample bench space and parquetry flooring
- Central bathroom with shower
- 2nd central bathroom with laundry facilities
- Fabulous private courtyard at the front to entertain guests on a sunny afternoon
- Hydronic heating
- Lots of storage
Located minutes from Toorak library, Chapel Street restaurants and cafes, Jam Factory cinemas, Toorak Village, trams to the CBD and Hawksburn station.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 25th March 2022