WALK TO HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER SCHOOLS, TRAIN STATION AND SHOPS!
Whether you're setting foot into your first home, downsizing in style or expanding your property portfolio, this rear corner block 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 toilet townhouse sits in a quiet row of just three is an outstanding investment.
Centrally located with good schools - in particular the highly sought-after Mount Waverley Secondary College, Avila College and Mount Waverley North Primary (VIC state score 96), within 10 minutes walk to bus stop, train station, shopping village, library, Damper Creek Reserve playground and Mount Waverley Reserve.
The naturally light-filled open plan spacious living, dining area flows out to a balcony and a spacious timber decked area facing the side courtyard with a paved patio and easily maintained gardens - perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends and family. Enjoy a north facing balcony and decked area. A separate contemporary neat kitchen with gas upright stove, oversized breakfast bench for family and plenty of storage.
Upstairs is the sleeping quarter with three spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes, family bathroom with a new freestanding vanity, shower and inset bathtub and separate toilet.
Other features include a newly painted home, new roller blinds, secure entrance foyer, wall mounted split-system heating/cooling unit in dining/living, powder room and double garage. The clean, crisp white colour pallete used throughout the home gives you a wonderful and cosy feeling while providing you with the ease of creating your very own pops of inspiration.
• Mount Waverley Secondary College: 300m
• Mount Waverley North Primary: 1.4 km
• Avila College: 1 km
• Monash University: 6 km / catch a direct bus 733
• Deakin University Burwood: 4 km
• Bus stop: 85-250m
• Tram stop (Route 75 to CBD, PLC, Deakin Uni): 2 km
• Mount Waverley train station: 700m
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Precinct:
• Burwood Brickworks (regarded as the world's most sustainable shopping centre with rooftop urban farm and eatery): 2.6 km
• The Glen / Kingsway: 3.3 km / catch a direct bus 734
• Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour Coles & Kmart): 4.2 km
• Chadstone Shopping Centre (biggest in the Southern Hemisphere): 6 km
• Box Hill Centro / train station: 6.8 km / catch a direct bus 733
Recreation & Reserve:
• Damper Creek Reserve playground: 700m
• Mount Waverley Reserve (asphalt tennis court, basketball half-court, oval, pavilion, cricket nets, playground, an off-leash dog area): 950m
• Riversdale Golf Club: 2 km
• Monash Aquatics Centre: 4.3 km
• Box Hill Golf Club: 4.9 km