BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH 2 BATHROOMS AND LARGE BACK YARD!!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 3 double bedrooms with mirrored BIRs and polished timber floors; master and 2nd bedroom with ceiling fans
- Stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining area with polished timber floors, split system heating and cooling and electric fireplace for cosy winter nights
- Entertainer’s kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, dishwasher and loads of cupboard and bench space
- 2 bathrooms, main with walk in shower; 2nd with freestanding bath and separate toilet
- Euro laundry
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split system cooling in living area
- Gas instantaneous hot water
- Large grassed back yard with under cover patio area, clothesline and storage shed
- Off street parking for 2 cars; parking permits available from the council
This stunning home which is privately tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac gives you a true taste of the countryside whilst being just steps from Burnley Oval, the Yarra River, Bridge Road, Swan Street, Burnley Station and Melbourne Girls’ College.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 18th December 2020