A HIDDEN GEM IN AMONGST THE ACTION
Beyond the charm of the classic weatherboard façade, discover a stylish inner-city abode that delivers enormous appeal for every demographic. Whether you are a time-poor professional, lifestyle-focused downsizer or an informed investor hunting in a prized postcode, this immaculate home meets the brief perfectly.
- Light-filled and practical layout that comprises an open plan living and dining zone which flows out through French doors to a private and leafy west-facing alfresco deck.
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop plus a stone island breakfast bar.
- Desirable ground floor double bedroom with fitted robes and coveted study zone, together with a sparkling adjacent bathroom with laundry facilities.
- Perfect as both an alternate master or guest suite, the upstairs bedroom is serviced by a second bathroom, whilst the comfort of split systems throughout and a gas heater are also offered.
- The best of the period feature remain - a classic shady front verandah, soaring ceilings and rich timber floors are amongst the highlights.
In one of Richmond’s very few cul-de-sacs offering privileged peace and quiet, this appealing property is within easy reach of Bridge Road plus Swan & Burnley Streets ensuring all your dining, transport and retail needs are taken care of.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.