UPDATED 2 BEDROOM HOME WITH OFF STREET PARKING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Large main bedroom with robes, original fireplace, original triple pane window and high ceilings
- Generous second bedroom with robes, high ceilings and separate access to rear yard
- Updated spacious kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
- Central living room with split system heating and cooling
- Renovated bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry
- Large courtyard at rear
- Large front garden (north west facing)
- Gas hot water
- Additional outside toilet
- Off street parking for one car; rear lane access from Freeman Street (manual gate)
- Parking permits available from the council
- This quant home sits high and set back approx. 10 metres from front gate
- Generous back courtyard area with adjoining side yard and
- 6 Month Lease
Only 2 minutes to the Station, Bridge Road Tram, Richmond Sporting District including MCG, Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena and all the conveniences of inner city living. Walk to nearby Fitzroy Gardens, 20 mins walk to Parliament.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 6 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Monday 23rd August 2021