Country Home on 17 Acres Just 10 Minutes from Daylesford
Escape to your own piece of the Australian countryside here at Mount Franklin, just 10 minutes north of Daylesford and 20 minutes to Castlemaine, with easy access to both towns via the Midland Highway.
With historic stone walls along the long front boundary and the ancient volcano Mount Franklin rising up majestically nearby, this superb lifestyle property features a well presented, appealing country home and adjacent separate studio with panoramic views over a rural landscape of rolling hills, pastures and forests.
Beautifully presented and surrounded by established colourful gardens, the property is a true country escape for permanent living or weekend retreat.
Inspection by advance appointment only.
• 17 acres – Farming Zone Hepburn Shire
• The welcoming residence has open plan living-dining-kitchen area - high timber lined ceilings, access to wide elevated deck/entertaining area
• 2 bedrooms – one with powder room. Bright main bathroom with large walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
• Second living area with private deck – potential large bedroom
• Separate nearby “cottage-style” studio (3rd bedroom) with leadlight feature windows, front verandah, garden surrounds
• A beautiful lifestyle property well set up for horses with several paddocks, round yard, 4 dams, secure fencing
• Cleared pasture areas with scattered large eucalypts – could suit vines, orchard or extensive vegetable production
• Plenty of shedding for vehicles, secure equipment storage
• Wood fire, split system heating/air conditioning. Mains power connected, LP gas, rainwater tanks, septic wastewater system
• 10 minutes easy access to Daylesford, 20 minutes to V-Line rail service at Castlemaine