SPACIOUS, MODERN TOWNHOUSE, WITH PRIVATE OUTDOOR AREAS AND SECURE GARAGE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Set in a quiet street, this modern townhouse offers the ideal balance of space, privacy and low maintenance comfort.
- 3 bedrooms - with WIR in master and BIR in second bedroom, all with private ensuites
- Oversized bright living and dining zones
- 3 spacious outdoor areas
- Large contemporary stone kitchen - Miele appliances, induction cooking, dishwasher, pantry
- 3 stunning bathrooms and separate downstairs powder room
- Separate laundry with storage
- Heating/cooling, engineered Wide Oak Flooring, double-glazed windows and state of the art intercom system
- Fully cabled throughout
- Garage with internal access
With prime positioning to enjoy the best of Bridge Road and Swan Street, step out for the perfect cappuccino, live music or catch trams or trains to Hawthorn, Kew and the city. Alternatively, stroll to the Yarra River Melbourne's premiere sporting precinct, Burnley Park, and Richmond Primary School.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 5th December 2020