Stunningly Renovated Classic Art Deco
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
A large, renovated ground floor apartment, situated in a boutique 1930s deco block. One of only four, this amazing home is a stand out from the rest and provides stylish living at its best. Comprising:
- Sunny north facing living room with fire place and space for dining
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes
- 2nd bedroom with built in robes
- Gorgeous kitchen with stone benches, soft close drawers and gas cooking
- Ultra-modern bathroom with rainfall shower
- Split system heating and cooling
- Separate laundry room with extra storage
- Private deck area with huge communal courtyard for outdoor entertaining
- Additional outdoor undercover storage
- Parking Permits for 2 Cars (STCA)
Close to all forms of public transport and perfectly located between the Chapel and Fitzroy Streets cultural precincts. Here you will be spoiled by all the lifestyle and entertainment options surrounding a place you will love calling home for years to come.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 25th January 2021