CLASSIC VICTORIAN WITH BONUS OF TWO STREET FRONTAGES
**INSPECT STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR TIME**
Roll up your sleeves and let your imagination run wild!
Brimming with potential, this is an exciting opportunity to craft a spectacular family home behind the classic façade of this solid brick Victorian terrace. And thanks to the property’s dual frontage and rear laneway access, there is also the possibility of building a second dwelling on the site (STCA).
- Original features include glossy Baltic pine floors, ceiling roses and high ceilings
- Three bedrooms plus a centrally located lounge with gas heater
- Large kitchen area with walk-in pantry/storage plus rear bathroom and separate WC
- Deep back yard with original ‘stables’ that include a second storey studio/office
- Rear access to Little Lithgow Street, with the attractions of Victoria St just footsteps away
- On approx. 311sqm, there is plenty of potential to create the family home of your dreams
A leisurely stroll to the banks of the Yarra River, the property is also close to Abbotsford’s fabulous Convent Arts Precinct, trams, the MCG and CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.