BEAUTIFUL SPACES IN A COVETED LOCALE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Radiating the undeniable charm of a freestanding Victorian weatherboard cottage and blending in a wealth of contemporary comfort and fresh modern style, this gorgeous home adds in a premium Richmond location to result in a sensational inner-city proposition.
- Classic layout with soaring ceilings and Baltic pine floors along with original features including open fireplaces and deep architraves
- Two spacious double bedrooms both offering built-in robes – the master with a glorious cast iron ornate fireplace
- Long hallway leading to the open plan entertaining zone offering a relaxed lounge area and inviting dining zone with decorative open fireplace
- Bright rear kitchen offering a stainless steel oven and gas cooktop and opening out to a good-sized garden with bricked patio
- Light filled bathroom and separate laundry area plus split system heating/cooling and gas heater in the living area
- Situated on a good sized block of 191sqm approx.
- Off street parking for 1 car, plus parking permit available from local council
Take your pick – head to Barkly Gardens for greenery and recreation or relish the buzz of Church & Swan Streets’ nightlife. Only moments to the MCG, Melbourne Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens, and with tram stops and East Richmond station an easy walk away, commuting into the CBD has never been so easy.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Thursday 26th May 2022