Impeccably presented for you to move in straightaway
For sale with Openn Negotiation (Flexible Conditions Online Auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact sales agents immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
A modern design that meets the needs of today and will continue to do so tomorrow and far into the future. A short walk from Central West Shopping Centre and local bus services, this endearing home in a well-connected pocket has been designed with easy living in mind. Surrounded by schools, close to the shopping and transport of both West Footscray and Sunshine, this Braybrook address brings the best of everything together.
The ground floor is spacious and intelligently designed. The open plan living, dining and kitchen beautifully captures the attraction of the contemporary townhouse. The kitchen has stone bench tops, quality stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher and excellent storage space. To make modern life easy, there is a low maintenance rear court yard, downstairs laundry + guest toilet and a secure garage with internal access for added convenience. There are 3 upstairs bedrooms, each with built-in robes, surrounding a superb central bathroom. The Master bedroom has a full ensuite, walk in wardrobe and a split system air conditioner to keep you comfortable all year round. Features include intercom, alarm system and beautiful polished floor boards throughout the house. Ducted heating for both upstairs and downstairs. NBN Connection ready. Land size is 230m2.
Situated in one of Braybrook's premier locations and positioned close to all services including transport, schools, Central West Shopping Centre, Sunshine & Highpoint Shopping Centres, Village Cinema Complex, major arterial roads and only 11 km from Melbourne CBD.
Private Inspections only. To arrange your inspection Call Kevin on 0401846486 or Frank Forti on 0419321816.
***COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS Announcement ***
1. Inspections: All inspections are to be held by private appointment only.
• The potential buyer/ tenant is resident of a restricted area
- Residents of the property should not be present, having left the premises for one of the 4 permitted reasons.
- Inspection should be with one other person only i.e. the agent and one person at a time.
• Potential buyer/ tenant is resident of Regional Victoria (not restricted)
- May attend by private appointment only, this will be further clarified as soon as possible.
- Residents of the property should not be present, having left the premises for one of the 4 permitted reasons
- Inspection should be with one other person only i.e. the agent and one person at a time
* Photo ID required for all inspections.