LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Ideally located in South Frankston's most sought after & best serviced positions & nestled in leafy surrounds is this super spacious three bedroom retreat, all within the ever so desirable Derinya Primary School & Frankston High School Zones.
One of only three homes on the block, this home is walking distance to fantastic local amenities including Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve, Norman Avenue shops & Yamala Park Bowls Club, not to mention the stunning Frankston beach foreshore.
Ready to enjoy now, this fantastic home offers:
- Open plan family & meals area with direct access to the outdoor zone
- Large additional living & formal dining area with bay window
- Three large light filled bedrooms with delightful garden aspects
- Spacious family sized bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
- Well equipped kitchen complete with gas cooking & large pantry
- Brand new plush carpets & freshly painted in most areas
- Large windows throughout taking advantage of the fantastic orientation
- Remote controlled lock up garage with additional off-street parking
- Gas ducted heating throughout & reverse cycle cooling
- Offers additional scope to place your very own stamp on
To complete the picture inside, the open plan design flows naturally outdoors onto the paved entertaining zone & grassed area, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living. Set on a low maintenance 261sqm (approx.) block with established green gardens, this is an ideal downsizer option, the savvy investor looking to grow their portfolio or those searching for a first home.
Only minutes away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries and beaches Melbourne has to offer. Within easy reach to some of the area's best schools, plus a short walk to Frankston's CBD or cosmopolitan Mount Eliza Village, makes this home a must!
Be quick to enquire and call Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa now to discuss securing your slice of the Peninsula, in one of the most tightly held pockets of South Frankston.
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection!